Facebook has possibly the most audience targeting options of any of the accessible advertising platforms.
Steps by Step Approach
- You can target people based on simple criteria like region, gender, or age, as well as other Facebook-built categories and/or what Facebook refers to as “interests.”
- Additionally, you may upload a customer list, an email list, or any other list you possess into Facebook and utilize it as an audience.
- Sometimes the answers are helpful, and sometimes they aren’t. If the Facebook response does not help, go to the comment areas for this ad.
- Look at the comments that say “I want this” or “I got this.” “How to buy” or similar phrases
- In a new tab, right-click each person.
- Click “more” and then “Likes” on each person’s timeline.
- You will now see a list of pages that this user enjoys.
- Find out what relevant interest your competition is employing in this situation. Copy and paste the name into the ad manager